Certification of Persons according ISO/IEC 17024:2012
Experts are expected to be specialized on a specific subject. How can you show that you are an expert with special expertise in that specific field? Use the label of being a certified expert according international standard ISO 17024. Being certified shows that your knowledge, skills and practical experiences are above average. Your personal reputation and independency is confirmed by the certification and allows courts and public authorities to make use of your services – nationally and internationally. As a successful candidate from Romania you are verified as having the same knowledge and skills as a successful candidate from other countries.
The certification according ISO/IEC 17024:2012 will remain valid for 3 years. A Prolongation of 5 years duration is possible after succesfull re-certification.
Currently Steinbeis offers certification according DIN EN ISO / IEC 17024 in following fields: Structural Engineering – Construction Management – Land plots – Building Physics, Energy and Building Technology Equipment – Building Diagnostics – Traffic Areas and Traffic Systems – Valuations and Insured Losses
Apply now. Become certified by Steinbeis.
Win international recognized reputation.
The process of personal certification according ISO/IEC 17024:2012 is initiated by an Expression of Interest, which must be submitted to Steinbeis Transfer Management in Bucharest. After that you will receive a detailed description of the procedure. In general, the certification process is as follows:
- express your interest to Steinbeis Transfer Management
- receive proposal and application form
- submit complete application to Steinbeis Transfer Management
- evaluation of expertise according submitted application by Steinbeis INTERZERT
- exams, a) in writing, b) oral
- INTERZERT Committee evaluates the results and decide about certification
- acceptance or rejection of the application
An application form will be made available. The completed application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Application letter with justification of the application and presentation of the specific expertise in the target field;
- Curriculum Vitae (Europass), which, in addition to the usual personal data, contains a detailed description of individual and professional education and training;
- Copies of professional qualifications diplomas and job-related or subject-specific qualifications and other suitable documents, proving special expertise (eg. also confirmations of attendance of completed professional training);
- Three reports of recent date, performed by the candidate, which are related to the field of activity for which the certification is envisaged for;
- In case the expert is an employee, a permission of the employer, that the expert is allowed to perform independent project work;
- Contact data of 5 people that are able and ready to make statements related to the expert;
- Criminal record certificate;
- Registration certificate of the company or of the person (for business activity).