Present investment opportunities and meet potential investors
March 12th and 13th, 2019: For the 4th time will take place in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) the Investment Management Exhibition (IME) which is a global event where countries, regions and cities find an excellent platform to present their projects and proposals aiming to attract foreign direct investment.
IME 2019 aims to foster company settlement in participating regions. Present the attractivenes of your facilities and opportunites to potential investors. And get in touch with funding institutions for developing infrastructure in best possible way.
The Investment Management Exhibition (IME) is a two-day investment event of a special kind.
It is a highly efficient matchmaking platform for project owners and investors in the fields of real estate, ICT, agriculture, industry, logistics and PPPs.
IME 2019 will be officially inaugurated by Parliamentary State Secretary to the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development. Join all the by now confirmed countries and cities, that will present Investment Projects and great offers for companies and managers who are looking for new international Business Locations.
Find here the list of countries and projects that have been confirmed by now. Many more countries and companies are still in the process of reservation and will be announced after the registration deadline on January 31st, 2019!
Priorities 2019. Planned sessions. Agreed topics.
- Public-private partnerships (PPPs) – PPPs not only present opportunities but also risks for countries using them. We aim to elaborate on how to reach a healthy PPP.
- Roundtable on Investing in the SDGs– Private Sector Solutions for Sustainable Development
- Cooperation between the USA and EU– we look forward to strengthening cooperation between USA and the EU for FDI, SME, Energy, Infrastructure, Good Governance, European Quality Standards and IME in Germany as well as the City of Frankfurt as hub for the EU-USA Investment Partnership.
- Comparative perspectives on investment best practices and Optimizing Partnership Opportunities– Collaboration among corporations, leading research universities, local non-profit organizations, and public institutions is driving innovation across industries.
- Creative uses of technology and how it facilitates investment attraction.
- Creating More and Better Jobs through Investment
- FDI-sources and FDI needs
- Special Economic Zones: Challenges and Opportunities
- Business Climate and Incentives – Representatives from investment promotion agencies, government representatives and investment and consulting companies will discuss important achievements for improving business climate as well as challenges, government incentives and present efforts done to attract FDI.
- Alternative Investment Panel – Explore Why Alternative Investments can be an integral part of nearly every investor’s portfolio
Insight IME 2018
IME and STM – a strategic collaboration
Organizers of IME 2019 appointed Jürgen Raizner to be agent partner for inviting participants and selling promotion packages. Jürgen Raizner holds particularly the mandate to providing consultancy services for investors and project owners.