Announcements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- Food Supply Chain. Danube Business Dialog 2019 July 20, 2019Belgrade, 11.10.2019: We are pleased to invite you to Danube Business Dialoge on Food Supply Chain. Meet potential business partners and find out, how to make use of EU Strategy for Danube Region. Roundtable is one component of Danube Macro Region Business Week 2019. Meet us in Belgrade. Read more The post Food Supply Chain. […]
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca and Steinbeis Transfer Management agree to collaborate June 30, 2019Technical University of Cluj-Napoca and Steinbeis Transfer Management agree to establish a new Steinbeis Transfer Center in Cluj-Napoca. Agreement is signed by Prof. Vasile Topa, Rector of Technical University, and Jürgen Raizner, CEO of STM. New Steinbeis Transfer Center in Romania is called STC EMSEC (Engineering & Management Steinbeis Enterprise in Cluj-Napoca). Founder and director […]
- Technology Transfer in Cluj-Napoca June 26, 201926.06.2019, Bucharest, Palace of Parliament: A new Steinbeis Transfer Center is established in Romania. Technology Transfer according best practice from Baden-Württemberg is available. Details will be presented here soon. The post Technology Transfer in Cluj-Napoca appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Dual Education in Romania? Yes, with Steinbeis. June 26, 2019Bucharest, 26.06.2019, Palace of Parliament: Ion Gabriel Bratu, President of National Authority for Initial Professional Training in Dual System – Secretary of State, Romania accepts STM as partner. Collaboration agreement is signed today by Ion Gabriel Bratu and Jürgen Raizner. A detailed report will follow. The post Dual Education in Romania? Yes, with Steinbeis. appeared […]
- STM² at Eastern Partnership Business Forum 2019 June 25, 2019STM Bucharest and STM Uzhgorod attend 6th Eastern Partnership Business Forum. New contacts with Eastern participants are established in sectors Industry 4.0 and E-commerce. Team of Steinbeis RO and Steinbeis UA is practicing a strong East-West partnership and acts as gate to reach international markets. “The Eastern Partnership (EaP) is a joint initiative involving the […]
- Innovative Enterprise Week 2019 June 21, 2019June 19th – 21st, 2019: Connect to the future of innovation STM attended Innovative Enterprise Week. Conference held in Bucharest was organized under the auspices of EU Presidency for EU Council in order to raise awareness on EU Research and Innovation Programme (2021 – 2027) – Horizon Europe – by bringing up to stage a […]
- JRC in Bucharest June 18, 2019Bucharest, June 18th 2019: Smart Spacialisation Strategies and Technology Transfer – and STM During EU Council Bulgarian Presidency in 2018 was launched the concept of dialogue-platform in order to consider opportunities and challenges for Europe (notably South-Eastern Europe) in R&D, education, employment and innovation and to involve local stakeholders in designing comprehensive innovation strategies in […]
- Invitation: first multiplier event of project ifempower in Seville, Spain June 14, 2019ifempower: new possibility to join a project meeting, since the first multiplier event of ifempower will be held on 11 September 2019 in Seville, Spain. The event ‘How to capture the entrepreneurial potential of women? – Best practices and possible synergies in the field of entrepreneurship’ aims to discover possible synergies between the project and […]
- ifempower publishes results of in-depth research focusing on female entrepreneurs June 14, 2019First intellectual output in “ifempower” is available for download now. The paper ‘Women entrepreneurs in Europe: challenges, strategies and policies’ is a qualitative research conducted at the beginning of the project with the aim to explore and understand the realities and meanings of female entrepreneurship in today’s Europe. It focuses on the motivations, challenges faced […]
- Steinbeis at MSCA Presidency Conference 2019 June 8, 2019Bucharest, 04.-05.06.2019: How to foster scientific excellence? Jürgen Raizner present his ideas at Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Presidency Conference (MSCA). Inter-sectoral mobility of researchers is needed by industrial enterprises – and requires that researchers develop entrepreneurial competences. Continue reading The post Steinbeis at MSCA Presidency Conference 2019 appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..