Announcements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- Merry Christmas December 25, 2018STC EAST-WEST Joint Ventures wishes our friends and partners in Romania a Merry Christmas and peaceful holidays. Frohe Weihnacht. The post Merry Christmas appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Digital Danube December 12, 201812.12.2018, Bucharest: Opening Session of 2-day-event “Digital Danube”. Participants are welcommed by Vice Prime Minister Gratiela Gavrilescu (Minister of Environment), Alexandru Petrescu (Minister of Communications and Information Society) and Jürgen Raizner. We thank Cristian Ilie for an excellent moderation of the event. Continue reading The post Digital Danube appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- EUSDR Advisory Council December 11, 201811.12.2018, Bucharest: National Coordinator of EUSDR invites members of the Advisory Council toan internal meeting at Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Discussed are the structure of the EUSDR Advisory Council, its function and the procedure to promote projects. Jürgen Raizner represented the General Secretariat of the Council of Danube Cities and Regions at the meeting. The […]
- Investment Management Exhibition 2019 December 3, 2018Present investment opportunities and meet potential investors at Investment Management Exhibition 2019 (Frankfurt, 12.-13.03.2019). You want to foster company settlement in your region? IME 2019 is the perfect place to present the attractiveness of your city or region. Continue reading The post Investment Management Exhibition 2019 appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Our new offer in Romania: Positioning November 28, 2018Corporate Positioning – for higher margins and reliable order levels for the future. Positioning is one of the most effective business strategies there are. Services are now available in Romania. Continue reading The post Our new offer in Romania: Positioning appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Business opportunity: Manufacture furniture for us. November 28, 2018Are you specialised in sheet metal processing and able to do powder coating? Are you also able to take care about manufacturing a complete product of high quality? Steinbeis Romania looks for a partner for manufacturing furniture of unique design and functionality. Continue reading The post Business opportunity: Manufacture furniture for us. appeared first on […]
- Knowledge Society and EEII November 23, 2018Belgrade, 22.-23.11.2018: Presenting EEII at Steering Group Meeting of PA 7 (Knowledge Society). Designed in frame of PA 8 (Strengthening Competitiveness), EEII is a real contribution to knowledge society in Danube Region. STM explores possibilities for joint actions, in line with new EUSDR. Continue reading The post Knowledge Society and EEII appeared first on Steinbeis […]
- EUSDR: National Forum Romania November 5, 2018The Danube Region: building cohesion for a shared prosperity Romania’s National Coordinator Radu Gorincioi invited Jürgen Raizner to attend the launching event of the Romanian Presidency of the EUSDR. Continue reading The post EUSDR: National Forum Romania appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- DSPF Networking: Vienna October 31, 2018Networking in Vienna: for first time amazing videos of 12 ongoing DSPF projects were presented. Representatives of the projects met stakeholders and various officials of Danube institutions to discuss further actions. Continue reading The post DSPF Networking: Vienna appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Annual Forum EUSDR in Sofia October 19, 2018Intensive Networking in Sofia. Roxana Boboruta and Jürgen Raizner attend 7th Annual Forum in Sofia: Steinbeis project EEII is presented by DSPF. Bulgaria hands over Presidency of EUSDR to Romania. Preparations for an advanced EUSDR. Continue reading The post Annual Forum EUSDR in Sofia appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..