Announcements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- Become an Aerospace Supplier July 17, 2018For the first time in Romania: Seminar on Key Requirements and Major Steps for becoming an Aerospace Supplier. October 2018, Bucharest. More The post Become an Aerospace Supplier appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Vacancy: Accountant | part-time July 13, 2018For Steinbeis Transfer Management S.r.l., head office of our Steinbeis Network Romania, we look for an accountant. more The post Vacancy: Accountant | part-time appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- LEEN at EEII Networking Event in Bucharest July 4, 201804.07.2018, Bucharest: Steinbeis partner Tudor Todoran presents Learning Energy Efficiency Networks (LEEN) at EEII Networking Event in Bucharest. Tudor Todoran supports the establishment of the first Romanian LEEN in Alba Iulia. The success story of LEEN is based on scientific work. A very good example for Early Innovators. The post LEEN at EEII Networking Event […]
- Steinbeis Bucharest welcomes Steinbeis Galati and Steinbeis Uzhgorod July 4, 201804.07.2018, Bucharest: The networking event of European Early Innovators Initiative brings Steinbeis teams from Bucharest, Galati (RO) and Uzhgorod (UA) together. The three Steinbeis Transfer Centers agree on strenghtening the cross-border collaboration in order to provide best support to customers. The post Steinbeis Bucharest welcomes Steinbeis Galati and Steinbeis Uzhgorod appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. […]
- Creativity and know-how. An example from France. June 26, 201826.06.2018. Inspired by conference WELLBEING 2018 what took place in Cluj-Napoca in June 2018, Jürgen Raizner took the chance of being in Grasse, France, to visit Didier Gaglewski. The creator of perfumes is an excellent example how knowledge and passion can lead to a successful business. A small business probably regarding size of the company […]
- Nothing new in Romania June 20, 2018The post Nothing new in Romania appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Invitation to become an European Early Innovator June 14, 2018Join the initiative: 04.07.2018 you are invited to attend the first networking and pitching event of EEII. Linking research and industy in practice: exhibit innovative ideas, projects or products to potential financial and industrial partners. Let us meet in Bucharest and get the chance to become member of the future consortium to implement the […]
- Real Business: Automotive Industry and the opportunities in CEE June 7, 201807.06.2018: Final day of Stuttgart’s International Exhibition of Specialist Automotive Components and Automotive Supply Chain Partners. By attending the event, Jürgen Raizner learn about new technologies in that highly dynamic sector. A nice opportunity also to meet customers of successful implemented projects of the past. Our competence group of Steinbeis Centers in Stuttgart Region, Vienna, […]
- In Romanian Parliament: 1998 May 26, 201826.05.1998: A day in Romanian Parliament. Meeting political leaders, senators,… Nice to remember that day exactly 20 years later. By the way, that time I had my office in the Ministry of Research and Technology while being project manager of program “Technology Transfer and Quality Management” (1997-1999). The post In Romanian Parliament: 1998 appeared […]
- Smart in Sofia May 4, 2018Sofia, May 3-4th: “Smart Specialization and Technology Transfer as Innovation Drivers for Regional Growth” Jürgen Raizner, in his quality as CEO of Steinbeis Transfer Management Romania, and Project Manager Roxana Boboruta attended together the 2 days conference of JRC in order to promote Steinbeis network as virtuous framework for technology transfer, local economic development acceleration […]