Announcements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- EUSDR Participation Days: Tulcea April 27, 2019Romanian EUSDR National Participation Days will take place in Tulcea: 15./16.05.2019. Jürgen Raizner is speaker at session “Debate on the future of EUSDR implementation and possibilities for civil society involvement in the implementation of its activities”. National Paricipation Days take place once a year. In 2019 the event is of special importance as EUSDR faces […]
- YES! EUSDR April 25, 2019Save the date: 26.06.2019. One official side event of EUSDR Annual Forum is organized by Steinbeis-Romania: Youth – Entrepreneurship – Science. YES! EUSDR is established as platform for discussing tools and programs which empower young people to get engaged in entrepreneurship by reinforcing their high-level and transversal competences. Event website The post YES! EUSDR appeared […]
- Students of University Nürtingen support Early Innovators April 19, 2019Students at University Nürtingen (Stuttgart region) collaborate with young scientists from Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine. Best way to studying project management is to work on a real project. STM director Jürgen Raizner is leacturer at University Nürtingen. Four working groups are established at University Nürtingen. Objective is to elaborate recommendations on how to translate inventions […]
- Fostering Scientific Excellence April 19, 2019Jürgen Raizner at Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Presidency Conference (MSCA): Speaker on “Inter-sectoral mobility – MSCA as a tool for launching and fostering collaborations”. MSCA 2019 is organized under the auspices of the Romanian Presidency of the Council of European Union: Bucharest, 4-5 June. Event website The post Fostering Scientific Excellence appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. […]
- Public Procurement Romania April 4, 2019High Level Public Procurement Event in Bucharest, Parliament House The European Commission – The Directorate General of Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs invited interested stakeholders to the high level conference “Seizing opportunities in the public procurement of tomorrow”, which was held in cooperation with Romanian Presidency. STM attended the event in order to identify […]
- Quality Management certified March 20, 2019The post Quality Management certified appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Time to register for IME 2019. Agenda published. February 14, 2019Invitation: “Discover the greatest Investment Projects from around the world at IME 2019 in Frankfurt. You will also have the chance to find out about great investment incentives from South East European countries as well as EU-USA Cooperation Incentives, discover innovative projects from Germany and meet high-ranked representatives of 23 Caribbean States. Furthermore, at the […]
- Danubius Young Scientist Award 2019 February 14, 2019Call for nominations for Danubius Young Scientist Award 2019 is now opened. Each organizations can nominate maximum 3 young scientists (max. 5 years after master degree or PhD degree). The award will be endowed with 1,200 Euros for each winner of the young scientist award. Candidates for the Danubius Young Scientist Award can come from […]
- Being exhibitor at Start-up BW Summit 2019 February 1, 2019Stuttgart, 01.02.2019: Steinbeis enterprises from Romania and Ukraine were exhibitors at Baden-Württemberg’s major event on start-ups, organized by the Ministry of Economics, Labor and Housing Baden-Württemberg. Continue reading The post Being exhibitor at Start-up BW Summit 2019 appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Open call: Danube Transnational Programme January 25, 2019It became official: Danube Transnational Programme (DTP) opens third call on Monday, 28th Januar. Deadline is Friday, 8th March 2019. It is announced that there will be no other call in DTP before 2022. For any questions, particularly on completing consortium, elaborating application, etc. please do not hesitate to contact us. We know the best […]