Guidlines to join LEEN
The network: LEEN
Steinbeis Transfer Management S.r.l. in Bucharest (STM) as the Network Carrier implements Learning Energy Efficiency Networks in Romania. LEEN in Romania are regional networks. Between 8 and 12 companies (members) participate in a LEEN. Maximum number of accepted members will be 15. The Management System of LEEN Germany forms the basis of the work in the Network. STM is official representative of LEEN GmbH (Germany) in Romania.
Summary of benefits for the companies in a regional LEEN:
- a complete assessment of the saving potentials in crosscutting technologies (and several process technologies)
- an economic evaluation of the saving potentials (internal rate of return, payback period and net present value)
- evaluation of realized measures by monitoring
- an information network as a know-how pool
- exchange of experiences to realize the measures (no intention to sell)
- staff qualification
- up to date information on new technologies, e.g. presented by certified consulting engineers (no promotion lectures)
- credible and authentic PR activities
- full access to LEENIZE during the entire partnership; LEENIZE is the online solution for centralized planning, tracking, reporting and benchmarking of energy efficiency initiatives and measures; more on LEENIZE
The process to join a regional LEEN is a simple 3-step procedure:
- submitting expression of interest to STM;
- eligibility check within 2 weeks by STM;
- signing agreement on joining a regional LEEN (contract).
After a LEEN is founded in one region, new members might be accepted only in case that the maximum number of members (15) is not completed yet and up to 6 months at the latest after foundation. Direct competitors to a member will be not accepted to join the same LEEN.
Be first and secure your membership now.
The standard membership is valid and binding for 3 years. A membership fee is due to be paid annually.