Anouncements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- Jurgen Raizner – A Spanning Boundaries Agent March 12, 2021University Industry Innovation Network, Amsterdam, issued Spanning Boundaries agents Profile Book: a collection of profiles showcasing the motivations, ideas and activities of those working at the interface of academia and industry. Jurgen Raizner’s profile as a successful Spanning Boundaries Champion has been featured in the book. Continue reading The post Jurgen Raizner – A Spanning Boundaries […]
- EIBPC: Call for jury members February 19, 2021Call is open to jury members in Early Innovators Business Plan Competition. We are looking for personalities with recognised experience in entrepreneurship and business development. As member of jury you will evaluate business plans which were submitted by Romanian pupils or teams. Being Romanian speaker is mandatory. Why to get involved? simple civic activity based […]
- ifempower Winter School and Multiplier Event 2021 February 5, 202131.01.-05.02.2021: First ifempower event 2021 was held under the title ‘How does the idea become a business? Plus: winter school for female entrepreneurship. Continue reading The post ifempower Winter School and Multiplier Event 2021 appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- How to do business in the ever-changing context? February 1, 2021Female Entrepreneurship | ifempower Winter School Key note of the day by Juergen Raizner: “Contextualisation of the SME Are these the right times to become entrepreneur? When is the right time to become entrepreneur? Not the COVID19 pandemics alone might affect business activities in 2021. On the other side, international crises such as Ukraine-Russian territorial […]
- Invitation Multiplier Event “ifempower” January 5, 2021How does the idea become a business? Matchmaking and knowledge exchange for business angels, female entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs, experts and other stakeholders: 04.02.2021. Continue reading The post Invitation Multiplier Event “ifempower” appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- European Climate Initiative: project start Romania January 5, 202122.12.2020: partners of project EDAPHIC-BLOOM DANUBE met to kick-off the new Romanian-German collaboration project of European Climate Initiative. Steinbeis is represented in the project by German Steinbeis Danube Center, the non-profit unit in the group of Steinbeis enterprises, managed by Jurgen Raizner. Also involved in implementing the project is Steinbeis’ junior international consultant Roxana Boboruta. […]
- First EIBPC training for high school teachers took place November 24, 2020Bucharest, 24.11.20: more than 20 teachers from Romanian high schools attended our online EIBPC workshop. At the workshop, teachers gained knowledge which is relevant for supporting pupils in participating at our Early Innovators Business Plan Competition. Contunue reading The post First EIBPC training for high school teachers took place appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Strengthening collaboration November 19, 202018.11.2020: representatives of ministries and invited experts from Baden-Wuerttemberg and Romania met online to elaborate a joint work plan for next 2 years. Jürgen Raizner contributed with concrete project proposals in fields of energy efficiency, geothermal energy and support actions, e.g. fostering entrepreneurship and technology transfer. Continue reading The post Strengthening collaboration appeared first on […]
- Jump to Smart November 5, 2020Amazing auspices for applying new technologies: “Jump to Smart” was bringing together mayors and innovative entrepreneurs. Roxana Boboruta and Jurgen Raizner were among them as partner of the organisers, as speakers and host as the event took place in Palais Ghica Victoria, where we have our head office. Continue reading The post Jump to Smart […]
- Roundtable on technology transfer at UAIC October 14, 2020Director of Steinbeis Transfer Management, Jurgen Raizner, is invited to offer a briefing on technology transfer by Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (UAIC). Dedicated session is included in the roundtable for project “Developing innovation capacity and increasing impact of excellence research at UAIC”. Event will be held online on October 23rd, 2020. Event is […]