Anouncements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- First EIBPC training for high school teachers took place November 24, 2020Bucharest, 24.11.20: more than 20 teachers from Romanian high schools attended our online EIBPC workshop. At the workshop, teachers gained knowledge which is relevant for supporting pupils in participating at our Early Innovators Business Plan Competition. Contunue reading The post First EIBPC training for high school teachers took place appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Strengthening collaboration November 19, 202018.11.2020: representatives of ministries and invited experts from Baden-Wuerttemberg and Romania met online to elaborate a joint work plan for next 2 years. Jürgen Raizner contributed with concrete project proposals in fields of energy efficiency, geothermal energy and support actions, e.g. fostering entrepreneurship and technology transfer. Continue reading The post Strengthening collaboration appeared first on […]
- Jump to Smart November 5, 2020Amazing auspices for applying new technologies: “Jump to Smart” was bringing together mayors and innovative entrepreneurs. Roxana Boboruta and Jurgen Raizner were among them as partner of the organisers, as speakers and host as the event took place in Palais Ghica Victoria, where we have our head office. Continue reading The post Jump to Smart […]
- Roundtable on technology transfer at UAIC October 14, 2020Director of Steinbeis Transfer Management, Jurgen Raizner, is invited to offer a briefing on technology transfer by Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi (UAIC). Dedicated session is included in the roundtable for project “Developing innovation capacity and increasing impact of excellence research at UAIC”. Event will be held online on October 23rd, 2020. Event is […]
- Invitation for participation to EIBPC | Registration session is opened October 14, 2020Registration session for Early Innovators Business Plan Contest is opened. Invitation to participate has been sent to all school inspectorates from Romania in order to be disseminated with all highschools. Contest address to all types of specialization, thus participation is not conditioned by economic profile. Hischool teachers are invited to take participate at workshop dedicated […]
- Steinbeis in Iasi September 24, 2020Iasi, 24.09.2020: Vice-Rector of UAIC for scientific research, professor Ionel Mangalagiu PhD and director of Steinbeis Network Romania, Jurgen Raizner met in order to set up the new Steinbeis Transfer Center (STC). It was agreed before already, that Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi becomes host of a new STC. Now it is confirmed, that […]
- Steinbeis visits University of Suceava September 23, 2020Suceava, 23.09.2020: Meeting to establish next steps of collaboration between Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava (USV) and Steinbeis took place in Suceava. This visit to University Suceava is a follow-up according to MoU, signed this summer. Continue reading The post Steinbeis visits University of Suceava appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Foreign Direct Investment September 8, 202008./09.09.2020, Frankfurt: Investment Management Exhibition, brought investors and project promoters together. Trends in foreign investment, gender aspects and attractive investment opportunities were discussed. Regional highlights: Romania and Kosovo, Latin America and Africa. Continue reading The post Foreign Direct Investment appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Interesting to hear. Thank you Albin Kurti. September 8, 2020At Investment Management Exhibition in Frankfurt: Albin Kurti, former Prime Minister of Republic Kosovo, knows how to attract investors. It is a pleasure to meet in person. And STC is open for collaboration with enterprises and institutions in Kosovo. The post Interesting to hear. Thank you Albin Kurti. appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Gender empowerment. IME, Steinbeis, ifempower September 8, 2020For first time at Investment Management Exhibition: a full session on gender equality was part of the event program. Excellent experts discussed how gender empowerment (can/will?) change the culture of investment. Continue reading The post Gender empowerment. IME, Steinbeis, ifempower appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..