Anouncements. Proposals. Invitations.
Steinbeis Romania Blog gives an introduction to the processes of doing international business. Here you see latest news on our project work, initiatives to foster technology transfer and what events we are going to join or to organise. You also find updated information on business opportunities, which are based on our projects. Please do not hesitate to contact us for discussing how to work on the various subjects together.
You are also invited to send comments. We look forward to hear your oppinion – and to answer questions.
- Steinbeis in Iasi September 24, 2020Iasi, 24.09.2020: Vice-Rector of UAIC for scientific research, professor Ionel Mangalagiu PhD and director of Steinbeis Network Romania, Jurgen Raizner met in order to set up the new Steinbeis Transfer Center (STC). It was agreed before already, that Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi becomes host of a new STC. Now it is confirmed, that […]
- Steinbeis visits University of Suceava September 23, 2020Suceava, 23.09.2020: Meeting to establish next steps of collaboration between Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava (USV) and Steinbeis took place in Suceava. This visit to University Suceava is a follow-up according to MoU, signed this summer. Continue reading The post Steinbeis visits University of Suceava appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Foreign Direct Investment September 8, 202008./09.09.2020, Frankfurt: Investment Management Exhibition, brought investors and project promoters together. Trends in foreign investment, gender aspects and attractive investment opportunities were discussed. Regional highlights: Romania and Kosovo, Latin America and Africa. Continue reading The post Foreign Direct Investment appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Interesting to hear. Thank you Albin Kurti. September 8, 2020At Investment Management Exhibition in Frankfurt: Albin Kurti, former Prime Minister of Republic Kosovo, knows how to attract investors. It is a pleasure to meet in person. And STC is open for collaboration with enterprises and institutions in Kosovo. The post Interesting to hear. Thank you Albin Kurti. appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Gender empowerment. IME, Steinbeis, ifempower September 8, 2020For first time at Investment Management Exhibition: a full session on gender equality was part of the event program. Excellent experts discussed how gender empowerment (can/will?) change the culture of investment. Continue reading The post Gender empowerment. IME, Steinbeis, ifempower appeared first on Steinbeis Romania. News..
- Steinbeis Romania partner in “Romania Eficienta” project August 4, 2020Steinbeis Romania is supporting “Romania Eficienta” project. We are partner of Energy Policy Group in promoting energy efficiency through the biggest initiative of national interest which is also privately financed. România Eficientă was launched in summer of 2019 and consists of unfolding of a national multiannual program in order to promote energy efficiency. Project will […]
- STC Iasi July 31, 202029.07.2020: Alexandru Ioan Cuza University (UAIC) of Iasi has agreed to join Steinbeis Network Romania. A Steinbeis Transfer Center for knowledge and technology transfer will be established at the oldest university from Romania, established 1860. Extensions of the university are available in Balti and Chisinau in Republic of Moldova. Due to its strategic position, at […]
- Paving the way for a new Steinbeis Center in Suceava July 20, 2020Memorandum of Understanding is signed: University “Stefan cel Mare” (USV) in Suceava and Steinbeis Romania agree to collaborate in order to create a Steinbeis Transfer Center in Suceava. USV is number one among Romanian universities in number of patents and inventions – and therefore USV is an ideal partner to host a Steinbeis Transfer Center. […]
- Project start: Early Innovators Business Plan Contest July 1, 2020July 1st, 2020: Baden-Wuerttemberg Foundation and Steinbeis-Donau-Zentrum (Germany) sign contract to finance Early Innovators Business Plan Contest. Project proposal was submitted in the Program „Perspektive Donau: Bildung, Kultur und Zivilgesellschaft“ of Baden-Wuerttemberg Foundation by the non-profit unit of Steinbeis Competence Group East-West. Continue reading The post Project start: Early Innovators Business Plan Contest appeared first […]
- Smart Cities in Romania: new report available June 27, 20202020 edition of “Radiografia Smart City in Romania” shows examples, strategies and projects. Pandemic is forcing cities to become smarter. Document, issued by Vegacomp, is fully up to date in regard of current crisis. Find solutions, proposals and information on main actors. Continue reading The post Smart Cities in Romania: new report available appeared first […]